Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Ghosts of Past Entries

I wanted to go back and add a couple forgotten pieces of past entries, so here I go.

From my emotional music entry I failed to mention the music of Frightened Rabbit. Their music is so powerful, it has the power to hypnotize me. His voice is amazing and their instrumentation's are like no other. They have a little bit of an 80s feel.




Next I would like to add the HBO series True Blood to my Vampire entry. My friend Gay yelled at me when I forgot to mention this awesome show. There are some great forbidden love moments in True Blood, there hot enough to get your blood boiling. Bill, the main vampire, and Sookie, the mortal in love with Bill played by the wonderfully talented Anna Paquin, have great chemistry together. I can't wait for the next season to start.

Here are the opening credits, they really capture the debauchery of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment