Saturday, May 30, 2009

Feeling Good






I like feeling good about my work. I think my personality really shined during yesterday's wedding. I definitely felt more confident and hope that the pictures show that. This was my first solo wedding and I really think I performed really well. I really like doing this and hope my talents continue to get better. All the people really warmed up to me. I kept the smile going for hours. After some convincing I even managed to get the couple back outside for some shots. All the groups shots had to be done inside the church hall due to the rain, but I rolled with the punches. I feel good about it overall. I had a couple people come up to me and say what a terrific job I was doing and commented on my personal nature. It felt good and I really can't wait for my next job.




No comments:

Post a Comment