Monday, May 18, 2009

Yummy Ice!

I really like flavored ice treats, my favorites are Minute Maid's Juice Bars, 711 Slurpee's, and northeastern style snowballs. My family brought snowballs to the south when we bought a shaved ice machine. We had a stand up at Garden City for a summer, it was a good business attempt and very fun. My favorite snowball flavor is egg custard, it's a vanilla delight. I can't wait for it to get a little hotter out so all the stands around town open up. Unlike snow cones, snowballs are served in a cup with a spoon. Their are tons of different flavors and you can choose to get ice cream on the bottom or marshmallow on top. They are messy, but really great. I just love eating flavored ice, it's probably a top desert for me, I even might rate it higher than ice cream. Whenever you're in B'more try one of our traditional snowballs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment