Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who loves soup? I do!

I'm finally getting a chance to do my blog today, I was really sick all morning, unfortunately. I believe it was side-effects from a prescription drug change. Sorry to start this on a not so good note. Finding something positive to write after being so ill is pretty hard. I don't believe I've talked about my love for soup yet. Well, I love soup. I really enjoy creamy tomato. I also like chicken noodle and Italian Wedding, especially when I'm feeling like this. I love Maryland Crab and Cream of Crab. I love split pea with ham and sirloin burger. I am just a big soup fanatic. Some people don't understand soup, they don't know that it's okay if it doesn't fill you up completely. You can always have fruit or a sandwich on top of it. I also love eating food with spoons, which may have something to do with it. Some other good ones are potato leek, cream of asparagus, seafood bisques, and corn chowder. I like both beef broth soups and creamy soups. Everyone should give soup a chance. I want to start making my own soups, if anyone has some good recipes to share that would be great.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for such wonderful recipes..il surely try them out...Please check out the blog mentioned below its really cool....!!!im sure you'll love it!!!

    www.stay-sharp.in

    ReplyDelete