Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The miracle beverage


Today I'm going to write about something I'm not suppose to have, my favorite soda, Ginger Ale. In moments like today it's the only thing keeping me alive. Let's just say I over consumed something last night, that I know I can't handle- liquor, this time it was Tequila. I had to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a few margaritas. I've loved ginger ale since I was a kid, It was the ultimate cure for most ailments. It's actually my top soda choice whenever I stop at the 711. I think I'm a big fan of ginger, and no that's not because I'm a red head. Seriously it's so needed sometimes, I mean I've been sick since four this morning, and I just drank some ginger ale and I feel 40% better and soon I'll finally get some sleep, wake up, and I'll be completely perfect. If I could give the creator of this fantastic beverage a kiss right now, I would. Okay, my eyes are starting to shut, goodnight y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment