Monday, May 18, 2009

Decisive Creativity

I love when ideas come together. That was what this weekend consisted of, thought out plans coming together. I cleaned and organized the bedroom, the kitchen, and the bathroom. The kitchen is the most transformed. Everything finally has a purpose. I'm so happy that I had the decisive creativity I was hoping for when I got to work. It's such a relief to see things coming together. I can't wait till the whole house is in such amazing shape. I also came up with an idea for dinner and my vision came out absolutely delicious. I am on fire right now, I hope to keep this momentum up.

Recipe Contents:
2 boxes of whole wheat pasta
1 jar of Vodka sauce
1 jar of Parmesan Marinara sauce
1 pound of store bought Polish sausage, diced
1 pound of cooked/peeled shrimp, diced
half a onion, diced
half a red pepper, diced
1 yellow squash, diced
half a bag of baby spinach, wilted
salt, pepper, Herbs of Provence, and any other spices you'd like to throw in.

3 comments:

  1. I love organizing and changing/creating things too. I love it when I just rearrange the furniture. It makes it feel like a new house ... hmm, maybe I'll do that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, BTW, I am super amazed that you guys have done so well at keeping up this blog every day! You guys are awesome. So, here's a question, it says this blog is an experiment in perception-shifting. Has it worked? Well, I thought you guys were cheery before the blog, let's admit you're always the life of the party, but just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good question. :)

    I don't know. If this has brought about a shift, it's been slow and subtle enough that I'm not sure I've noticed it. But I do think that, straddling the fence, I tend to fall off on the pessimistic side less often. That's a start I think.

    Some of the funniest comedians I know are fairly pessimistic. Most humor is born from pain, conflict and uncomfortable social situations. If you can't laugh at the crap of the world, it will really drive you crazy. :)

    Kate?

    ReplyDelete