Friday, May 15, 2009

Embrace Your Thoughts

Last night while trying to fall asleep I thought of a my next blog idea. It was great and very insightful. Too bad I can't recall exactly what it was, so this entry will be about those moments when you're lying in bed and a you suddenly start thinking more clearly than you ever have before. You understand yourself better somehow and the ideas you've been meaning to develop start coming to the surface.

I really contemplated getting up last night and doing my blog and I do regret not following through with that now. When you feel that clear-headed you need to get up and write or type your thoughts down, because you know full well that when you get up the next morning all the wondrous thoughts become unclear and vague. I wonder what causes our brains to do such in-depth thinking at such an exhausting time. If you need to get up early in the morning getting up to write something down can lead to not being able to fall back to sleep.

I really think now that sleep is not as important as feeling that enlightened moment and taking the time to reflect about it and write it down, which is vital. We only live this life once and we need to cherish every moment and we need to understand ourselves fully and know that these deep thoughts are part of who we are. Let's start taking the time to listen to our hearts and our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment