Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Comedy Central

Good quality TV stations are hard to come by. Corporate America or bad management usually comes around and messes with the good creative minds of the stations somehow or another, turning the stations into worthless crap. I hope my feelings about Comedy Central are correct, I feel that they are above the norm and the intelligent minds of the station have prevailed. Yesterday Jason and I had nothing to watch, so we proceeded to flip through stations landing on the always reliable Comedy Central. We ended up watching all the shows that came on CC for hours. Starting with the witty and satiric news shows, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report, then we watched three South Park episodes in a row, somehow they all ended up being episodes we had never seen. We laughed for hours and I learned some knowledge about what's been going on in the world. Other fav shows that air on this marvelous station are Reno 911, Futurama, new shows like Tosh.O and Important Things with Demetri Martin and reruns of shows like Strangers with Candy and Scrubs. They will all have you crying with laughter. They also air good comedy movies like Supertroopers and Ghostbusters. It a very reliable station, that continues to air quality TV. Give it a shot if you enjoy a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. If I'm gonna sit down to watch TV or a movie, it better be funny ... okay or a chick flick like ... okay or like a action/mission impossible type. But seriously, the best has to be comedy. James and I will have to keep CC in mind. :)

    BTW, love crockpots. I'm with you, they're awesome!! they're a lifesavor for me. And talk about easy. As long as I can think far enough ahead to remember to put something in, it's the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete