Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey Crock Pot, You're Awesome.

It's my turn for a crock pot entry. This morning I went to the grocery store to purchase the items I needed for my first pot roast. Got home, cut everything up, put all required ingredients into the pot, including I few of my own twists, and turned it on.

Since I've been out of work I've loved having the time to cook. This time I get to be a witness to this amazing crock pot devise. The smells haven't started yet, but soon they will fill the whole house. When Jason gets home, one of Kate's new creations will be ready for the tasting. It makes me only a little nervous when I muck around with recipes. I really haven't royally messed one up yet, so my confidence that it will turn out great is pretty high.

So little prep work is needed for most crock pot recipes, it is an amazing discovery. Thank you crock pot creator. You are the light of my day and hopefully of my evening as well. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment