Monday, June 29, 2009

I Heart Alicia


Alicia Taft is a very dear friend of mine. She was the first person to befriend me when I first started at Renegade 5 years ago. She came over to hang out yesterday. We had some great girl talk and she strongly feels teaching would be a great career for me. When I started at Renegade she did not drive and I offered my services to take her home. She just happens to live right near my uncle Don in Parkville, she went to school with my cousins and we would have possibly known each other growing up if I would have stayed verses moving on SC in 89, since we would have gone to all the same schools. She would have been two grades under me though. It's such a small world when you really think about it.

She did used to drive me a bit crazy, but now I heart her very much. I can be very honest with her and her with me. We understand each other. Jason and her are very close friends too, so the common relationship is great amongst the three of us. I miss being with them during work hours, the chats we would have were so therapeutic. We both need to make a conscience effort to visit each other more. Alicia, thanks for being such a great friend. Now pick up your damn phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment