Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Goodmorning Sunshine!



Getting up early to accomplish your daily goals is the way to go. Of course I haven't achieved this goal yet this week or even last week. Starting tomorrow I am getting up at 8am, no questions asked. Jason, can you make sure this starts happening. I know it's not in your nature to enforce the laws, but I need you to start by helping me with this one request. If I'd just get up at 8am I could do my blog, eat breakfast, and start working out- all before 9am. If I get warn out sometime in the middle of the day, I won't feel bad about taking a short nap since I've already been so productive. I must start being more motivated, especially since I'm trying to be a independent contractor. Getting into a work grove would be great. Make it happen, Kate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment