Tuesday, June 2, 2009

High School Dramas

I really like old High School based TV dramas, like My So Called Life, Felicity, and Freaks and Geeks. I don't really watch any of the current ones, but I could go back and watch the ones I just mentioned over and over again. The writing can be somewhat cheesy at times, but usually their pretty realistic in portraying your teenage angst years. Recently I started re watching My So Called Life, with Angela played by Claire Danes, the dorky and sweet Brian Krakow, and of course the musician bad boy Jordan Catalano played by the smokin' hot Jared Leto. The writing and acting are superb. It was so shocking when it was canceled after only one season. Here's one of the most alluring scenes, it makes me miss the butterflies you get when the guy you liked in High School finally acknowledges you. Sometimes I miss those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment