Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Walker's Visit



These past few days spent with my sister's family have been great. They are such amazing company. You got my crazy sister, Kerri, always keeping things in order with every one's best interests in mind. She's a lot of fun, I love her dearly. Then you got Allen, the chilled out guy with a great sense of humor. He believes in the mellow ways of life, which I really appreciate. The addition of the two boys has added a great deal of amusement. They are both complete joys to be around. The quiet, Kaiden has a loving demeanor and has a a lot of wisdom before those beautiful blue eyes. He's currently obsessed with bugs and I gave him a bug catcher belt with a magnifier, that he loves. I got really lucky, I had no idea he was so into bugs. Then outgoing Blake will get you laughing for hours with his funny sayings and crazy antics. He is definitely Kerri's double. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. I hope I get to be around for as many funny moments as I possibly can.

I love you all very much, you are always welcome in our home. Can't wait till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment