Friday, June 19, 2009

Giving and Helping

This will have to be a short one, since my motivation this week to get actual work done has been scarce and I would really like to accomplish something today.

I really want to help people and give to people for a living. I don't want to continue working in an industry that creates commercials or documentaries that entertain, but don't really contribute to society. I know I once worked around movie stars and that was exciting, but I feel that chapter in my life is finished. I want to either pursue my photography career or go into the medical field. I'm really giving to people with my photography and it feels good. I'm capturing memories for these folks so they have their best moments with them forever. Give me luck as I pursue my next dream of giving and helping mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment