Monday, June 22, 2009

Women in Business

The whole idea of women in business organizations really appeals to me. I was talking to Jason's aunt Carolee yesterday and she mentioned a group of business women that meet once a month in her area. I would like to find the same deal in the Baltimore City area. The group gets together for a lunch and talks about their entrepreneur goals and exchange their wisdom with one another. Networking is key to any strong small business venture. Through these type of organizations you gain knowledge and contacts galore. It's an amazing resource. You all have a common goal of making a living as an independent contractor, so the exchanging information comes easy to them. I hope to join an organization like this once I get my website up and running and my new ad in place. I'm excited about pursuing my new goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment