Monday, January 26, 2009

Breakfast

I love breakfast food. Today we went to get breakfast at our favorite local family-owned dive, Pete's Grill. We can walk there from our house. It's best when the food is a little greasy. I love home fries, hash browns, sausage, and eggs sunny side up with white buttered toast. Sometimes I'll treat myself to some waffles or pancakes, a cheese omelet, OJ, and always a cup of hot tea with honey.

Breakfast is amazing. Occasionally Jason and I will cook breakfast at home. I make my kick ass home fries and Jason will make some delicious eggs and bacon. We usually tack on mimosas. 

Pete's had just closed when we got there today. Maybe I can convince Jason to get up a little earlier tomorrow and we can eat there before work. That would be a great way to start out a new week. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment