Sunday, January 18, 2009

Home Depot

Tonight's entry isn't going to get a lot of love because I'm not feeling too well and I'd like to get to sleep.  And it probably won't be popular with some of you.  Those opposed to big box retailers and the destructive effect they have on Mom and Pop stores.  Really, I'm with you there.  I'm not a fan of Walmart for that reason.

But I love Home Depot.  In one place you can get virtually everything you need for home repair.  Today we had an in issue with pipes bursting in the crawl space below our first floor bathroom.  Even on a Sunday, the Depot was open till 7:00, and had everything I needed to fix the problem.

I didn't fix the problem, but that had more to do with my inexperience with plumbing than a lack of materials.  Home Depot, I Heart You.

No comments:

Post a Comment