Friday, January 23, 2009

Change is Good

I love changing my look with a new haircut, a new hair color, and new shades of lipstick. I started getting drastic hair cuts in high school. During my senior picture and my prom my hair was super short. Pixie short. Looking back I'm not a big fan of the look. I don't think I had the knowledge back then that I have now.

The first time I dyed my hair was in college during one of my film shoots. We all acted in, shot, edited, and produced our own short films for Ms. Kissel's class (we being Teakneeass Productions- Brooke, Nichole, Chantel, and myself). For continuity sake, my character, Justine, had to keep her hair the same dark red color that I had just dyed it. So I went from never dying my hair to having to dye my hair every 2 weeks for 2 months. I might be a bit off, but it seemed like a whole hell of a lot dying at the time. Well, this started me on the path of changing my hair color every so often. These days I'm sticking to the same short hair length and changing the style up some. I finally have gone back to my natural color, strawberry blonde. I'm getting the itch for a fun dramatic change. Nina, I'm coming and I want chocolate brown with camel highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment