Friday, January 30, 2009

Cartoon Hilarity

I'm a huge cartoon and animation fan. Not Japanese animation so much.  More along the lines of Pixar and Disney. I love any cartoon on Adult Swim.  I guess I'm still really a kid at heart. We just finished watching Wall-E, and it was so brilliant. It projected the true nature of human existence in the most extreme futuristic form. All humans become the lazy son's of bitches we're all destined to become if we continue to let technology, entertainment, and food consume our very souls. I haven't seen a live action film depict such truth.

We then watched two episodes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim On Demand. A funny as hell cartoon about a crime fighting team made up of Shake, Meatwad, and Frylock.  I've never actually seen them successfully solve a crime.  Usually something goes terribly wrong.  It's a lot of random sick hilarity. Here's to all the cartoonists, animators, and writers of the world who come up with and create these crazy elaborate worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment