Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mindless Entertainment

I have to admit to one of my most guilty pleasures. Really, if you know me at all you are well aware of my addiction to watching endless amounts of television. Since the minute I came out of the womb of have been glued to the TV. It was inevitable that I get into the entertainment industry. I am into cheesy reality TV like American Idol and Survivor, intellectual dramas like Fringe and Lost, comedies like How I Met Your Mother and The Office. I like good writing, good character development and people making complete fools of themselves. What's not to like and you know what, I'm not ashamed! I am a survivor of a South Carolina Education, TV addiction, and Hurricane Hugo. Beat that, all you snobby librarians!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, sometimes I do wonder if we were just separated at birth.

    ReplyDelete