Sunday, January 18, 2009

Creamy Korma

Today was by no means the perfect relaxing Sunday Jason and I had hoped for. We had a sudden catastrophe that involved frozen pipes, leaving us with no running water at the present moment. Surprisingly, Jason and I stayed in relatively good spirits all day despite our horrible luck.

Staying in my lighthearted state, tonight's entry will be about one of my favorite foods - Indian. I love going to eat at or getting take out from a delicious Authentic Indian Restaurant. We splurged a little this weekend, before all hell broke lose and got take-out at our favorite Indian Restaurant in Charles Village, Akbar. I love chicken and now lamb kormas, palak peneer, and so many other amazing entrees. I am a big fan of the rice, creamy sauce, meat, nan bread combination. We had wonderful Indian delivery when I lived in the East Village, this was one of the big things I missed. Akbar may not deliver, but they sure taste as good. Here here to Indian cuisine, I now just wish we had a functioning bathroom, it's going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment