Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brilliance

I love being around intelligent people. I like soaking up their knowledge, and hopefully letting some of it stick. This probably explains my attraction to older, well-educated men. Jason is 7 years older than me and is very well-versed, as you can tell from his entries. He is also technologically savvy and could have easily been a scientist of some sort if he had pursued it.

I started by dating a college graduate when I was only a senior in high school. All my friends at that time were 24 or older. I worked part time at Barnes and Noble stores throughout my high school and college years and that is where I would befriend or be befriended by so many brilliant people. This was one of the main reasons I enjoyed working there. People came there to learn through literature and conversation. I admire great intelligence.

We are about to have a very wise, wonderfully understanding, and kind man get sworn into the US Presidential Seat. President Barack Obama has the kind of intellegence America has been yearning for. I am so excited to see change happen in this country. Of course we all have to understand that change does not occur overnight, we need to be patient , supportive and proactive by getting involved in world issues and by living a greener lifestyle. Intelligence is very important...and it's sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment