Tuesday, January 20, 2009

V8

My favorite drink is V8 juice. My grandparents would always have V8 cans in their frig when I very young and I fell in love with it back then. I love drinking it after a long day at work or first thing in the morning.  Really anytime is a good time for V8. I shouldn't be drinking it so much,though.  Acid is eating away at my tooth enamel, so really I should avoid anything high in acid. I have restricted my soda intake to only weekends. Back to V8, I feel like when I drink it all my ailments disappear. I feel so good after drinking V8. I am always craving the taste and consistency. I sometimes think that I have this crazy addiction to vegetables. I love spinach too. Hey, really all of these likes are pluses in any dietary manual. Veggie Girl Is Out of Here! Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment