Saturday, January 3, 2009

Capturing Moments

I like being witness to thoughtful, meaningful, moments between loved ones, let it be fictional or real-life. Sister's making up, mothers and daughters reuniting, seeing the real closeness and sensing the unbelievable happiness of that one moment. I usually end up in tears- good tears, not bad tears. I want to capture true and amazing moments for people, I want to be around happiness and joy for a living. I saw a fantastic film tonight with Jason called Rachel Getting Married and even though a lot of the film was sad, it was ultimately about families reuniting and new beautiful beginnings. It was an amazing portrayal of the complexities of human nature and human relationships. I love being emotionally affected by other people's happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment