Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nephews

I love being an aunt. I love my nephews with all my heart. Today, Kaiden, the eldest, now 3, told me he "loved Aunt Kate" and thanked Aunt Kate and Uncle Jason for his Christmas presents. Of course, I would rather be there to hear them talk to me in person, but in the meantime I cherish every time I hear them over the phone. I love children and watching them grow, even when it's over the phone and through pictures. Sending hugs and kisses to my beautiful nephews, Kaiden and Blake, I love you both with all my heart!

2 comments:

  1. We love you Aunt Kate!
    Love, Kade and Blake!!
    We cannot wait to see you next month YEAH!!!!! Says Blake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaiden and Blake are awesome and I count them as my adopted grandchildren and their Grandma Debby my sister. Love the blog Kate and Jason. Miss you Kerri.

    ReplyDelete