Thursday, January 29, 2009

iPhone, youPhone, we all Phone for iPhone!

So I don't have an iPhone.  But that won't stop me from declaring it the single coolest gadget on the planet.  I want one so badly.  So badly.  If I wasn't locked into my contract with Sprint, and if I didn't really like Sprint, which I do, I would already own one.  Alas, the iPhone and AT&T are a package deal.

So I wait.  And one day I'll wake up, on a day not unlike today except a totally different day at some unknown point in the future, though probably known to someone, and the iPhone will have unhitched itself from its traveling companion and I will be able to buy one!  Oh, imagine the people I'll call, the apps I'll run, and the maps I'll Google.  I'll roam the internet, free of attachments; a digital nomad, powered by my dreams and a little rechargeable lithium-ion battery.  And the reflection I'll see off of my iPhone's sleek black exterior will be the face of a man fulfilled.  One big goofy, toothy, techstatic smile.

C'mon, AT&T.  Do a guy a solid, would ya?  Release the iPhone from your infernal exclusivity contract, and I won't publish those pictures of you and that Peruvian hooker.

I think the day may soon be upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment