Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mix CDs

I really enjoy listening to and making mix CDs. My love for the habit started when I would make mix cassette tapes for my boyfriends in Middle and High School. I would even create covers.

I love taking up an entire afternoon listening to my favorite music as I create different genre combinations or collect music selects that enhance a mood or an attitude. Sometimes when I'm bored by the music selections in the car, I'll collect a bunch of music from my Itunes and just jumble all the music up and start burning CD collections. It's great not knowing which one of your favs will come on next.  It keeps listening exciting and unpredictable. This is always perfect for road trips.

I am aware that there's this great new technology now called the Ipod, but I have yet to try one out and don't even know if either of our cars have Mp3 capabilities.  CDs are still the way I chose to travel. Until I see and experience all the hype, I'm continuing my old school artistry. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment