Saturday, March 21, 2009

Beer, I luv

I enjoy beer, but I'm very particular about what kind I drink. I really enjoy wheats and whites or Hoegaardens. I enjoy a beer with hints of fruit like a cherry wheat or Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss. I am also a fan of darker beers on tap, but they can't have too many hops. I like New Castle on tap, but not in the bottle, yea I know I'm weird. I just like what I like I guess. I don't like Pale Ales at all, they are just way too hoppy for me.

Last night was my girlfriend Jill's going away party at Brewer's Art. They have a great beer selection, Jason asked what I'd like and I said get me a wheat or white beer. He came back with one of those and it was tremendous and the alcohol levels was pretty high. I love trying new beers and finding one I really enjoy. Remembering the name is key and usually when you intoxicated that's not happening. Beer is what's for dinner...not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment