Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DVR- the new way to watch TV

I'm a bit depressed these days, coming up with a positive everyday will be difficult at times. I've been dealing with a bunch of systems that do not work or are just too complicated to comprehend. 

DVR and TiVo are great new inventions. On my breakfast and lunch breaks I've been watching all the Ellen episodes I've missed the past couple of weeks. It really helps narrow down what to watch. You are also given the ability to rewind and fast-forward. It's just fantastic and it's one of the things putting a smile on my face these days.

I don't think I could handle going back to regular TV watching, DVR is such an addiction. You can record up to 2 shows at a time, while you watch something else that was already recorded. Seriously everybody needs it to replace VHS, DVR is more efficient and they do have the capability to play in other rooms with the correct upgrades. Mom, the switch needs to happen one day, I know you can handle it.

1 comment:

  1. i love the DVR i just wish it taped more then 2 shows, i need the VHS plus the DVR when i watch american idol, dancing with the stars, mentalist , one tree hill, 2 1/2 men

    ReplyDelete