Sunday, March 1, 2009

Comfy Series Part 2: Pajamas

Not much coming to me tonight. Sometimes I get overly anxious and a bit sad, hence why I've taken this positive blog thing so seriously, to help bring out the more positive things in life. Some days are just harder than others; and I feel as though I'm being dramatic and ridiculous when I think like this. Someone recently told me that my entries can sometimes be a bit of a downer. That's so unfortunate.

I need to start turning this around now, I need to clear my mind and let the happy feelings shine through.

I love pajamas, usually mine consist of a pair of cotton pants and a soft cotton tee. Nothing special, but always comfy and for some reason always matching. Not matching designs necessarily, but they always have to go together nicely. My mom would always make fun of me for always looking stylish before I went to bed every night. Like my stylish blog said "I just have an eye for fashion, sometimes I'm not even conscience of it." No really, pajamas are fantastic. I put my pajamas on the second I come in from work, if I know I'm in for the night. I probably own about 10 pairs of pajama pants. I've just collected them through the years, and I could always use more. I really think I've become a little obsessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment