Monday, March 30, 2009

The Unknown Journey

It's exciting not knowing what I'm going to be doing yet, where my next job venture will take me. It's cool to apply for a bunch of different positions and see where the bottle lands. The interview portion can be a bit nerve racking, but the searching through Craigslist ads can be interesting. So far I've applied for about a dozen jobs or so and have gone on two interviews. Not too shabby.

None that have responded to my application have really sparked my interest yet. I know the economy is not in good shape, but I still don't want to say yes to whatever accepts me without it being something I feel good about, not to say anyone has yet. Fingers crossed that my next career journey is a satisfying one. I would love it to be a position that helps others in some fashion and is environmentally friendly. I know I can't be too picky, but it's exciting to still dream and hope for the best. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment