Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Faces Everywhere

I like meeting new people, especially when I'm feeling confident to act myself around them. These past couple weeks I've met so many new faces and some I've kept in contact with and the others I would like to try to find on Facebook, if possible. They've all been genuinely nice, down-to-earth people.

The first were Mela and Rich, who are friends with my friend Kate R. What an outrageously fun couple they are, they have so many friends and to think they are reaching out to us for get together is so cool. I went to a dear friend from work, Maggie's birthday party this weekend and met some fantastic people while dancing. It was a bit loud, but I still felt a connection happening. Yesterday, I took photos at an engagement party for the experience and when I left some expressed how much they enjoyed my company. It feels great to be recognized as a outgoing fun-loving person. I hope I keep this confidence up because I really can't wait to meet more steller people who could possibly grow into true friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment