Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stickler for Love

I'm going to stick to lighthearted subjects for now. I enjoy a good romantic comedy. Some good ones I've seen recently have been Maid of Honor with Patrick Dempsey, 27 Dresses with Katherine Heigl, and PS I Love You with Hilary Swank. Some of oldies but goodies are When Harry met Sally, French Kiss, Love Actually, As Good as it Gets, Pretty Woman, and Overboard.

Yes, I am also a film snob who likes to pick them apart and I can't stand most cheesy action flicks, but give me a relatively good love story and I'm hooked. I am a girlie girl in this way and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I get choked up and turned on by first kisses and embraces. Most of the time I like to watch these films alone or with girlfriends. Jason does get jealous sometimes if the movie has a hot chick in it, but he gets over it. I like to experience these kindhearted moments alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment