Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It Puts the Lotion On the Tissue

I'm still trying to shake a cold I picked up a few weeks ago.  It's lingering just enough to bug me, but not enough to get me out of work.  It's head cold mainly, with congestion and a runny nose.  So thank Kleenex for tissues soaked in lotion.

What a huge difference it makes!  For the first week I was just using what we had around the house.  And while toilet paper might be soft enough for the basement, it just doesn't cut it with your nose.  Within days my nose was red and irritated, with peeling skin and gnashing teeth...the whole deal.  The lotion fixed all that.

It's a simple idea with big results for noses everywhere.  And those of you who know me know that I have a decent amount of acreage there, so a tissue with a gentle touch (and a lot of surface area) is a huge boon.

No comments:

Post a Comment