Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wii, a great sport alternative

Wii is such a great idea, since it makes you go through the physical motions of the actual sports like baseball, tennis, and golf. Jason and I stayed home yesterday evening to play a few games of tennis, and bowl a game. Yes, it might be better for your body to actually go out and really play these games, but the lazy man's alternative is Wii.

Now, you get to play these games in your living room without having to face the rainy and cold outdoors. I'm getting pretty good at the Wii games. Jason, of course, is starting to excel over me in most, but I believe I'll improve and be at his level soon enough. I really think people like my Dad and Mom, Jason's Dad, and my uncle, Don, would really enjoy Wii. They get to play the sports they used to love to play or still do play in their living room. It's not a regular video game and it's easy to learn. Wii is a fantastic way to spend a relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment