Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shows that make me go wah!

I love dramatic films or shows that bring tears to my eyes. If something is so powerful to make me cry than I know the movie or show achieved brilliance. Last night Jason and I watched the most recent Grey's Anatomy and we teared up about four times, starting only three minutes in. It was intense all the way through. It has really redeemed itself and has once again become the show that it once was. Some other notable tearjerkers are In America, Dead Poet's Society, The Shawshank Redemption, Titanic, Schindler's List, and Sophie's Choice. I love feeling the true deep emotions a good sad film delivers. Common themes are war, death, family reunions, and terrible hardships. These themes really put your own troubles into perspective, really telling us our lives could be much worse. Let's continue to be thankful for our love and joy filled lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment