Monday, March 9, 2009

Organized Chaos

I have to be "somewhat" organized at all times to stay a sane human being. I am a Virgo and they are known as organized perfectionists.  Now I wouldn't say I was a perfectionist, but I do prefer things to go my way, the way that makes sense to me. I do like being organized both at work and at home. It is more like an organized chaos, for those overlooking my idea of clean. Don't get me wrong, I do clean house like no one's business, but I do tend to clean it in a fast, heavy-duty, no-nonsense manner. I like doing it right and doing it fast. I always have to have music playing to keep me pumped.

I usually keep all my bills near me, so I stay on top of my personals. At work all my emails are organized in great fashion. To keep things in order, I have to take a couple times throughout my day to organize my emails. There are often many jobs going on at one time, and I really think my good organizing habits keep me on top of all my work. I feel like I'm writing a cover letter...how boring. So my subject wasn't completely enthralling. Well, we can just hope that tomorrow's can only get better. Being organized helps me clear my head and relax, and it lessons the stress and pressure I feel around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment