Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Beginnings

A new chapter in my life began today. I was let go from my job. But I now get to pursue a new profound way of life...a new adventure is around the corner and I'm not going to let this happening bring me down. Unbeknown to many, I've happily been pursuing a new career as a freelance event photographer for a couple months now. I will not be paid for most of my first events, but once I've gained enough experience I will start feeling confident enough to ask for payment.

I feel okay about what occurred today. I have been given the freedom to explore my next chapter. I am the kind of person who wants to venture into different careers. I've been in the video/film industry for 7, almost 8 years now. Yes I would like to stay close to my roots, but I would like to explore my own artistic talents now and see if I can survive off them. Cheers to Julianna, Brett, Judy, Liz and Tykia, the other victims of today's cuts. I will be in touch! Judy please send me your info.

Stay strong, life has only begun.

1 comment: