Monday, March 23, 2009

Sexy Jew

I find Jewish Men to be very hot. This explains my absolute admiration for my beautiful man, Jason. And I really find the Hasidic look particularly nice. I've always loved the curly tendrils, and the clothes they have to wear can be very attractive, especially those tassel things they wear around their waist.

Not every Jewish man turns me the right way, but a lot do. I think the men in Fiddler on the Roof are so cute, and the singing gets to me, too. I could watch that movie over and over again. A lot of the guys in Yentl are gorgeous. I can't tell you why this is really, it's just a look I enjoy. Being the strong willed independent woman I am, I know I don't necessarily agree with all there teachings and beliefs, but that doesn't really matter. It's this strong fascination I have and I'm okay with it. My beautiful Jason is probably my fifth or so boyfriend who's had that same kind of look.

It's the look I go for and can't get away from. Some of my favorite hot Jewish actors are Zach Braff, Jason Schwartzman, Adrian Brody, John Stewart, Sacha Baron Cohen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Jake Gyllenhaal, who's half Jewish. I also want to mention the hot Jewish women out there like Sarah Silverman, Jenny Lewis, Natalie Portman, and Jennifer Connelly to name a few. There are some seriously funny, intelligent, and sexy Jewish genes out in the world right now, and I'm happy to say that I have my very own sleeping beside me. I love you, Jason. You're one sexy Jew!

No comments:

Post a Comment