Thursday, July 9, 2009

Choreographer's that blow my mind


We've been watching So you Think you Can Dance again this year. And although the contestants are not all that interesting this season a few of the choreographers are extraordinary stand-outs. This goes out to all the genius choreographers out there. My favorites are Wade Rodson, Mia Michaels, Sonya Tayeh, and Napoleon and Tabitha. The dances they create tell amazing stories and really can get under your skin. I wish I had even a pinch of their talent and imagination. I truly don't know how they come up with such perfect dance numbers and completely entrance the audience. You can check out Wade's piece for Brandon and Janette here:

http://www.rickey.org/?p=19523

This was my favorite piece this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment