Friday, July 3, 2009

Recycl-ation

I love the idea of using recyclable objects to create new artistic creations. We subscribe to the mag Ready Made and it provides many ideas of how to create from recyclable materials. Such as creating an overhead interior light using two umbrellas or making bracelets and coasters from old Lego pieces. Sometimes the ideas are a little too out there looking, but you can use their ideas and mold them into ideas of our own, something that would really match our home decor. It's always been a want of mine to create my own unique creation. Ever since my Etsy entry, I've had great jewelry making ideas. I'm not going to share my idea until I know it's complete and workable. But I'm so happy to be thinking outside the box creatively, it's been a while. I've always wanted to be part of the craft making community and I'm finally on my way. Not the mention the fact that I'm possibly creating something that will contribute to preserving our environment. Give me luck that I'll continue to pursue my new creative outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment