Friday, July 31, 2009

Chick-fil-A, a craving I can't help.


Alright, this is going to be a short one, cause I'm really hungry and need to get some work done before the day is over. I love the chicken from Chick-fil-A, it's the truth and I can't help but crave it all the time. I love their sweet tea too, it reminds me of home in the south. Today I drove to the closest Chick-fil-A (It's near East Point Mall, about 20 minutes away, 30 minutes with all the lights.) I was trying to get there before they stopped serving breakfast, I knew it was a hard goal to meet but it was worth trying, cause I just love the Chicken Mini's. After going pass the mall, cause I did not see a Chick-fil-A, I finally found it on the other side of the mall at 10:45, 15 minutes late for the breakfast menu. So I ate a lunch selection of a chicken sandwich and waffle fries. It was still worth it, but that drive really sucked. We'll see if I do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment