Monday, July 27, 2009

Literature Surrounding

I feel at home in about all bookstores and libraries. I love the feeling of being surrounded by literature. Everyone is reading and are encapsulated in their preferred fantasy or nonfiction world. I worked at different Barnes & Noble stores starting my last year of high school through all my college years. I wasn't a huge fan of the corporate aspects that come along with working for a chain company, but I did love the atmosphere and the wonderful intellectuals I met over the years. I would take my breaks in the cafe or by reading on one of the comfy chairs. It was just a great environment that I still treasure to this day. I've started meeting my photo clients at Barnes and it's just so funny how life brings you back to those same familiar places.

No comments:

Post a Comment