Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Little Things


I love discovering a new feminine product and having it become part of your daily routine, say you get a new scented body wash or shampoo. I recently used one of those new razors with the shaving cream built on the razor. It sounds kind of weirdly unsanitary, but it works so well. My sister had one and I used it when she was visiting me to shave my legs and it was amazing. It's made by Intuition, scented with milk and honey and has Shea Butter lotion built on, surrounding the razor. It was a little pricey, but it comes with 2 extra razor/lotion combos, you never have to buy shaving cream, and those steps are eliminated. My legs have never felt so smooth. I had no cuts and I really couldn't feel it as it went over my skin. It made me think it wasn't working so I went over my legs twice, but I really don't think I needed to. It just works that well. I'll keep the lids of the razor/lotion securely fastened, so no nastiness is generated. It also came with a razor holder with a suction cup on the back, so it hangs in the shower neatly and out of the way.

It's really the little things that can make you happier and more satisfied with your life sometime.

I also got a new scented deodorant that I'm enjoying, it's by Dove scented with waterlilly and freshmint. It smells great. Remember that when your feeling blue that buying even the smallest thing for yourself can easily help light up your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment