Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Horizons Approaching

Okay I'm finally getting excited enough about my new career proposal to talk about it in my blog. I want to teach Elementary Education. I'm going to apply to two different fast track programs, but they won't be starting up for a while. I keep imagining myself in front of a bunch of 2nd graders and it's making me nervous and excited at the same time. I have a lot of teacher contacts including Jason's mom who will be able to help me through the process. I've been applying for daycare type jobs for extra experience and even though I don't have any background other than babysitting I got a response today from one of the ads. It doesn't make me feel very nervous to talk to them further, but more excited and happy to be doing something I feel good about. I going to continue doing freelance photography gigs, since that also makes me happy. Give me luck everyone. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me, but right now I feel it will all by worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment