Thursday, July 2, 2009

Museum Explorations


Yesterday I ventured out of the house and took a walk to the Barnes and Noble to get some coffee then I proceeded to the Baltimore Museum of Art. It's free during the Summer and I had never been even though I'm in walking distance. I listened to Andrew Bird on my iPod and walked around for a few hours. It was so much bigger than I thought it was. It featured every time period. Your allowed to take photos inside using no flash, so I took some cool shots of the building's architecture. It was so nice to be around such wonderful art while listening to my favorite tunes it was really exhilarating. I did not even get to see everything since my hunger took over around 1:30. I'll have to go back and explore some more. Looking at art can be very inspiring. Going to the museum and writing about Etsy yesterday has inspired me to start brainstorming earring making ideas, I did some crafty work while watching the tube last night. I'm on my way to creating beautiful art of my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment