Monday, July 6, 2009

Restful Leg Syndrome?

I'm curious to know if any of you have this same experience. I'm not sure what to call it, but I imagine it's the exact opposite of what I imagine Restless Leg Syndrome feels like. Very rarely, like something on the order of every six months or so, I'll wake up and my legs feel really good. Like they're glowing with an inner warmth the don't normally possess. As opposed to the restlessness of RLS, my legs are hyper-comfortable. Like the muscles are super-relaxed, without an ounce of stress in a single fiber. They sort of feel as if they're getting more than their normal supply of blood, mixed with just a hint of morphine (or what I'd imagine a hint of morphine would feel like.)

I can't explain it. They just feel good, and it makes it awfully difficult to get out of bed. This morning though the feeling has continued after getting up, and I can still feel the warmth percolating through my muscles as I sit here typing. Anyone else have this experience? Like I said, it's extremely rare for me and feels as if I've awaken more rested than I've ever been. I think I'd be an infinitely happier person if I could wake up feeling this good every morning.

Drop me a comment if you've ever woken with "Restful Leg Syndrome".

No comments:

Post a Comment