Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Helpful Networking

I'm at a loss of what to write about today. My old boss from Renegade, Noah, is moving to LA to pursue production work in sunny Cali. I'm really excited for him. I looked up an old friend of mine Jim Siler, whose currently doing sound engineering in the LA production world. He and his wife Lori, used to live in FL near my sister and that's how I met the couple. I asked Jim if it was okay to pass his info to Noah and with him knowing that networking is the only way to survive in this line of business he agreed that would be fine. I gave the info to Noah in an email today and he was very happy for my assistance. It feels good to help a friend, I'm glad I could help out. I may have some more contacts that I will try to search down for Noah. Best of luck Noah, you'll do great in LA, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment